Suit Hire By Richards Formal Wear, Tramore, Co. Waterford, Ireland.
Wedding Planner Guide
Here is a helpful guide to planning your wedding.
- Set the date - inform family and friends.
- Inform your clergyman too if the church is available on that date and at the time chosen.
- Plan your budget.
- Book your honeymoon.
- Choose your bridesmaids and best man, grooms men.
- Enrol for a pre-marriage guidance course if required.
- Select your wedding fabric and colour scheme and shop for the wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.
- Purchase wedding rings.
- Organise your wedding stationery.
- Order the wedding cake.
- Book the musicians and band.
- Book the wedding cars(s).
- Send out the invitations about two months before the wedding.
- Select going away outfits, travel agent and accessories.
- Finalise and confirm the menu and wine list with the hotel and work out a seating plan for the reception. Plan accommodation for overnight guests.
- Book trial make up and hair style. Make appointment.
- Confirm all bookings.
- Rehearse the ceremony at the Church or Chapel if required.
- Pack for the honeymoon.
Suit Hire For Weddings, Black Tie Events, Graduation Balls, Hunt Balls & Formal Occasions.